• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinese (Tenodera sinensis) L2 nymphs and ooths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosbyArt

Reaction score
As my local weather has finally been warming up, it's time to offer some of my Chinese (Tenodera sinensis) nymphs. The nymphs were born March 26 and molted to L2 starting April 9 till just the last few days on the hold outs.

The nymphs are only $2 each.

I also have a few Chinese (Tenodera sinensis) wild collected ooths left, that are currently in diapause for $5 each.

Shipping via priority mail is $8 or express overnight shipping is available at actual costs, which averages at $35. US sales only. Payment will be completed with PayPal. You can view my breeder feedback and other feedback as well. If you have any questions or are interested send me a PM.

Although the species is naturalized I would prefer these to be kept as captive pets, as there is no need to further their population in the wild. Here are some photos of the actual nymphs for sale.

2-26-16-chinese1.jpg

2-26-16-chinese2.jpg

2-26-16-chinese3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts