Chris From New York....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisnoahdana

Reaction score
Hello i am Chris I am 36 yrs old ,I live in NewYork I just graduated last year from vet school I have 2 boys 15 and 8yrs old, before school 9 yrs ago I had a nice collection of mantids but due to school had to give them up! Well I back and in gear I Now have over 20 types and have a total of 8 Ooths not to many but hey gotta start someplace andabout 150 young from many breeders here on the board! I started back up this year due to finding a super large amount of female chinese mantis in my yard like 20 adult some 100% green they were awsome well here I am now !!! also if anyone has a health issue or question with there pet PM me i will be happy to help as best as possible over computer but anything severe should go right away to there local Vet! thanks all have a happy Holiday and Happy to year Chris ;)

Hello i am Chris I am 36 yrs old ,I live in NewYork I just graduated last year from vet school I have 2 boys 15 and 8yrs old, before school 9 yrs ago I had a nice collection of mantids but due to school had to give them up! Well I back and in gear I Now have over 20 types and have a total of 8 Ooths not to many but hey gotta start someplace andabout 150 young from many breeders here on the board! I started back up this year due to finding a super large amount of female chinese mantis in my yard like 20 adult some 100% green they were awsome well here I am now !!! also if anyone has a health issue or question with there pet PM me i will be happy to help as best as possible over computer but anything severe should go right away to there local Vet! thanks all have a happy Holiday and Happy to year Chris ;)
mantids can be seen at a vet??

Hi Chris! Welcome to the forum :) I look forward to pics of your collection. I work in the vet industry as well, I'm a ward nurse (assistant). Do you do a lot of exotics at your practice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts