Christmas eve eve!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what species?
Polyspilota aeruginosa (Madagascan Marbled Mantis)

I have six adults (3 males/3 females). This one was the first one to molt and has wings that don't fold up. He still flies, but if his wings were normal, I wouldn't be able to let him loose. The other two males fly a lot when they have the chance to escape.

Polyspilota aeruginosa (Madagascan Marbled Mantis)I have six adults (3 males/3 females). This one was the first one to molt and has wings that don't fold up. He still flies, but if his wings were normal, I wouldn't be able to let him loose. The other two males fly a lot when they have the chance to escape.
Ive had creo males like that

Last minute(hours in line) shopping, grumble grumble

If it helps any Jude the present I'm sending you is not edible, well I hope not anyway. ^_^

Am I the only one having a less than Merry Christmas? ... :( school ended on Thursday, and evryday since, I been sick -.- .....yesterday I hit a new temp record! 104.1ºF ...all the Doc prescribed was Z-pack and steriods; I could've known to do that, c'mon Doc! I am glad human ailments don't spread to insects :)

Nightmare Before Christmas with the kids, a couple pizzas, beer and friends up from ATL for NFL today. Tomorrow Im heading 8 hrs south to Atlanta to pic up a few last minute key gifts. Hopefully to be back by 10-11 tomorrow night.......

missed this one! dont member what I did, but put tree u p yest, boy am I late with doing that, thanks for reminding me of the eggs, better get my butt busy!

It looks like it snowed last night at someones house on the next street. Somebody's Christmas wish was granted. :sorcerer: This isn't the best, as I took it with my cell phone, but you get the idea. There was even a snow slide set up and the kids were going sledding. Merry Christmas, you spoiled brats. :lol:

downeysnow_zpsd4d827c4.jpg