ckybamguy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadInTheBasement

Reaction score
this is my second deal with ckybamguy the first deal went smoothly a couple months back and i was very satisfied and i got a couple fresh ooths through the mail today. i didnt have what his ad was looking for but he still sold me his mechandise :D i hope to deal with him again.

Sent me an infertile ooth well not much money at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLS whatever you do dont buy from this guy i sent him $70 for some otomantis ooths! i never recieved any ooths and he never offered any kind of refund. this is the second time ive been ripped off. once from red in spain and now this guy. $70 is a lot of money to me. I really wanted this species of mantis but couldnt get it in the uk. so i had no choice but to go out of the country and once again ive been ripped off worse this time than the last time. This is just my experience but in my opinion dont buy from this guy at all. Also there was hardly any response from him to my emails. he lied to me told me he needed to sell all these ooths at once cos he was leaving the mantis scene for a while these were his last ooths. Then he told me he would send me some more ooths when his next female laid. What a liar its up to you but id stay well clear save your money.its not worth it. (((((DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY))))!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This member has been suspended from Mantidforum for failure to make good on his end of transactions. He also had two accounts. His other account has also been suspended (Chameleonare).

Ckybamguy, you have through the weekend to email me and explain yourself. Otherwise, you will be permanently banned from Mantidforum.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts