Clearing US Customs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hysteresis

Reaction score
One would think If I select two day guaranteed to US, the package would be delivered within two days after submitting a package. 

Anyone have experience with this? 

Canada Post didnt even GET the package to the US until two days later. Now it's sitting in Customs. 🙄

I am going to assume the package contained exotic insects. Shipping exotic arthropods to the US is illegal without two permits, one from the FWS and one from the USDA (arachnids do not require this second permit). 

My specific question was about users' experience receiving items from Canada and any delays using Canada Post and USPS with products like "Expresspost USA" two day service. 

In general, one might share insights into courier products like FedEx, FedEx ground, UPS, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This post is acting weird, and I tried to edit it. Instead, though, I think I created two posts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My specific question was about users' experience receiving items from Canada and any delays using Canada Post and USPS with products like "Expresspost USA" two day service. 

In general, one might share insights into courier products lime FedEx, FedEx ground, UPS, etc. 
If it has to go through customs, then any insects theoretically would be confiscated. Therefore, since this had been posted in the regulatory section on an insect forum, I guessed this was about shipping some type of arthropod. The specific shipping company should not make too much difference if the package gets inspected. 

Latest posts