Close one

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubforever

Reaction score
The other day i brought my orchid outside and put it on a bunch of flowers that have tons of bees on them everyday. Well he's usually caught them right away, then i bring him inside as he eats. But that day he decided it would be a good time to test his wings and flew into an oak tree about 20 feet off the ground. Luckly for me i manged to get him down after a few minutes.... he's not goin outside again. Silly sheldon. :wink:

I wonder if exotic insects taste better to native animals then just regular insects. I would imagine they would.

You didn't know males would fly away? Surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Well turkey and chicken taste different. They are both birds. I mean if all birds tasted the same I would just kill some crows in my front yard and have dinner. That sounds really red neck but I’m not :wink:

You didn't know males would fly away? Surprised it hasn't happened yet.
no i knew he just really hadn't done it much every time i handled him. And the other times i took him outside and put him on the flowers he didn't fly away. I should have seen it coming though.