• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*CLOSED* SALE: Bioactive Substrate

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acro

Reaction score
*CLOSED*  Thanks for looking!

For Sale or Trade:  Bioactive Substrate that is seeded with mancae (baby) Porcellio dilatatus 'Giant Canyon' Isopods.  You may get some springtails too. 

About a "shoe box" sized amount of Bioactive Substrate for $30.00 shipped.  Or trade for Meal Worms!

See my flawless reviews here: https://mantidforum.net/topic/16185-acro/?tab=comments#comment  Also, see my reviews on RoachForum, BeetleForum and ArachnoBoards!

Message me now!

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee:

None.  Too tiny and too many to count. I don't even know how I'd offer a live arrival guarantee on these.  I don't even know how DOA could be proven on such a high number of tiny inverts.  However, if any mishaps happen, I must be informed within two hours of delivery and I will try to find a solution to any problems.

Refund Policy:

If something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements or a substitute , the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements/substitutes will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Last edited by a moderator: