• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cockroaches for sale or rent

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rooms to let .50 cents..... oh sorry, ear worm
laugh.gif

I have way to many dubia, need to find homes for them, I dont wanna count or do sizes, to much work, but how bout a 24 oz cup full of whatever falls in for 15.00 plus 6.50 shipping? Will then put in 32 oz cup so they have room in shipping. please..................... help

Rooms to let .50 cents..... oh sorry, ear worm
laugh.gif

I have way to many dubia, need to find homes for them, I dont wanna count or do sizes, to much work, but how bout a 24 oz cup full of whatever falls in for 15.00 plus 6.50 shipping? Will then put in 32 oz cup so they have room in shipping. please..................... help
Glad someone remembers "King of the Roach"! :D

We gotta stop dating ourselves Phil!

Course it is kinda fun, being in a club by ourselves, NO YOUNgsters allowed"
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tug on Superman's cape.. Don't Spit into the wind.. Oh oopsies, wrong song. Same person, I think though.

U wanna tell her Phil?
Yeah. The guy who wrote "King of the Road" was Roger Miller, Zoe, about 45 years ago (urgh!). The superman's cloak line is much more recent, I think, though I only know it from covers, like Weird Al's. Miller did write "Don't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd" though, so maybe that's what you were thinking of. :D

I guess the two songs being next to eachother on a mixtape my mom made for me at age 5 does not equal the same person writing them, eh?

Latest posts