Container help?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatsnotbombs

Reaction score
Can anyone reccamend me any sites that sell nice looking enclosures? Like the tarantula ones? That's way to pricey! I'm looking for 3-4 containers, similar to that size, but cheap!

nice looking is the xterra nano...but at 35.00 to 40.00 each I havent pulled the trigger. i am waiting for a reptile shop to go out of business or a good craigslist deal

i dont know bud. you could make one yourself i always find that fun and rewording! :D

I made one and I think the pic is in the Bugatorium post, it had hinges, and 3 holes in the front so the fly bottles could fit in. It was easy to make and we made a frame of wood with mesh on bottom for the heat tape to be under and the heat could come up. We use acrylic and a acrylic knife to cut it, I think the directions on how to use the knife is in the Bugatorium post too. Then you just get the glue for the acrylic and the acrylic pieces and yea, it was not to expensive doing it that way, we had the material, just had to order the hinges and knob.