cool site

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THIS is art:

Deroplatys-truncata-startle.jpg

One day... I will travel the world.. smuggling ooth after ooth of species we don't have in our homes!!! lol :lol: :p :rolleyes:

There are too many species that we can find pix online that just make me drool... probably 99% of the species i want, aren't available...

yet!!! :D ;) Let's just wait until it warms up and other folks in secluded areas around the world discover they can make money catching and exporting these alien-like critters! lol

Let's just wait until it warms up and other folks in secluded areas around the world discover they can make money catching and exporting these alien-like critters! lol
Hopefully this is done responsibly so the alien-like critters will remain in their native habitats and won't be collected to extinction in the wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats is a niiiiiiice site, i too, wish i had all of those species. They all look interesting! mantis' are the coolest creation ever.

One day... I will travel the world.. smuggling ooth after ooth of species we don't have in our homes!!! lol :lol: :p :rolleyes:

There are too many species that we can find pix online that just make me drool... probably 99% of the species i want, aren't available...

yet!!! :D ;) Let's just wait until it warms up and other folks in secluded areas around the world discover they can make money catching and exporting these alien-like critters! lol
Best not to try it in India! lol

http://beacononline.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/czech-entomologists-arrested-in-india/

I don't necessarily want to own all these cool species of mantids. I want to study them in the wild and leave most of them out there. I don't need to own the world's beauty.

Latest posts