Cordero

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitzWallace

Reaction score
This was my first time buying & having mantises shipped, and it was a very positive experience. Cordero helped me through transaction process, reminded me of what foods to have ready for their arrival, and followed up with shipping tracking info. My mantis friends just arrived healthy and hungry - already chowing down! They were packed securely. Great transaction! Thanks, Cordero!

Got my shield from him last week.hes healthy and he took the time to package him up perfectly and even glued mesh in the container for him to hang on to.i will do business again

Just got five D. lobata nymphs from him yesterday.quite possibly the best packaging I've ever received.one even molted in the cup and is A OK.

Just recieved my nymphs today and rthey all arrived alive and kicking he even thru in a few extra. I def will buy from him again.

I bought some Budwing nymphs from Cordero and they arrived yesterday in great condition and all alive! The packaging was very professional with foam inserts on the sides to absorb shock--very thoughtful. I even received extra babies! I wanted to try my hand at raising these little guys because I heard they were relatively hardy and voracious eaters. Threw in a moth bigger than one of the nymphs and it was immediately grabbed! Holy , these budwings are crazy eaters! Looking forward to buying from Cordero again!

I got a price quote very quickly after an inquiry and I sent payment the next day. He let me know I was too late (all my fault for waiting) and he refunded the money promptly. Now I'm waiting for his next batch. He is on my watch for list.