Cornelius

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giosan

Reaction score
Cornelius, or Daniel. The silent, yet active member. Has 0 posts but contacted me for a trade. As usual, I didn't really trust him.

That is why I asked him if he could send me his share, and when I have received it I would send mine. This, because he had no feedback and I had plenty! He agreed on this and send me the male Deroplatys desiccata.

and Wow!!! I must say.. This guy is so nice :D The parcel went lost... Days went by and no desiccata...We feared the worst. I told him that I would send him my share anyways, eventhough the desiccata would probably never get to me or even if it would; he would be dead. After his school-stuff would be over he would contact me and I would send something.

Today!!!!! after 3 long weeks... I received the parcel. I was so afraid... But guess what? He was alive! Like... alive alive alive! agressive as usual, drinking as if he hadn't drank for 3 weeks (eh..).... All thanks to Daniel's great packaging!

Conclusion:

A trustworthy guy, very easy and nice to communicate with. Eventhough he has 0 posts, he is reliable. Thanks Daniel! Now my lady is not alone anymore :) I'm so happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi,

oh my god..crazy story..and reason enough to post something in here. :D

I´m glad erverything turned out to be ok.. i think you should call him "Rambo"......strong survivalist..isn´t he? :lol:

So thanks a lot for the nice feedback!!

Regards

Daniel

Latest posts