CosbyArt

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAME

Tenodera sinensis (the one and only)
Reaction score
Recently got 6 Egyptian nymphs, extra feeders, and springtails off my buddy CosbyArt. Really, I can't put into words how incredibly thankful I am for all the extra stuff Thomas stuffed in my box lol! He even threw in one of his best inventions so far! "The Fruit Fly Baster"

I've already put it to the test and I'm really stunned by the ease of feeding with flies. Brilliant!

All the mantids arrived healthy and active, I even found one had molted through transit and still made the trip without any injury or deformities. Cosby definitely put a lot of extra effort into the shipment, that is unquestionable.

Anyone looking for an honest breeder that knows how to pack a box, this is your guy!

Keep up the good work buddy. =)

I recently got a shipment from CosbyArt with 5 Egyptian nymphs and some fruit flies. He even threw in some bonus fruit flies!

Everything was packed really well and the box was still nice and warm despite the frigid temperatures at the time. All the mantises made it through just fine. Not all of the flies made it but I think thats probably to be expected when its as cold as it was.

All-in-all very happy, and CosbyArt is a great Breeder :)

Made a trade with Thomas... It arrived well packed...in fact packed very well with many extras... Kind of like Christmas..LOL He is a very giving person... and very happy to help you out...

Very happy with the trade and would not hesitate to work with him again,... Thank you for everything..

Just did a trade with Thomas for an adult male double shield, and a female sub adult double shield. Everything was shipped perfectly and professionally. He included ALOT of isopods and springtails and springtail food. I was extremely impressed. Thomas is the perfect example of a reputable breeder.

Recently received an adult female T. sinensis from Thomas.

Had no issues throughout and everything was packaged quite nicely. He is indeed a giving person..lol I got a lot more spring tails and isopods than I expected. Definitely added to my list of awesome sellers.

I would not hesitate to to business with in the future!

Thank You

Purchased 2 p. Griffinii from cosbyart (Thomas) and he sent an extra in case of any issue and a FF culture. He was super helpful, prompt, and all arrived in great health and a day earlier than expected. Thanks again, Thomas!

Did my first trade with CosbyArt. Communication was excellent and he shipped the ootheca on the day I wanted :)

I'm really pleased with the trade and will trade/buy from him again if the opportunity is given. I give him A++++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my package from Thomas last week. The contents were generous and the price unbeatable. Great guy to do business with!

Ordered a couple ooths from Thomas.. and as usual he went above and beyond... Great communication, packaging, & shipping... Thanks for everything.. Look forward to our next transaction!

Recently made a trading with CosbyArt, as always everything worked out great! 

The extras were unexpected and will help with the repopulation of local natives. :)  

A huge bonus in my book. 

Received 6 Carolina ooths from Thomas on Saturday. They arrived perfectly packed, and he went out of his way to find me some additional wild caught ooths to meet my requested amount. He also did it very quickly, to ensure I would get my package before a trip I had coming up! His prices are extremely generous, and his communication is top notch! Thanks Thomas for everything!

one of the most amazing, helpful persons ever! he cared more than he should have and is way too generous. he shipped very fast, excellent communication, and very knowledgeable and helpful!! thanks for hooking me up with some Carolina oothecas (': youre too too kind. 

Ordered 2 S. Carolina oothecae from CosbyArt. Kept in contact the entire time and once shipped, he provided tracking promptly. Overall a very pleasant,informative and friendly interaction. I'd buy from him again. 

I just received my Chinese ooths in the mail today. Prompt shipping, excellent packaging, and speedy replies. Thanks so much! I even got a bonus ooth. Would definitely do business again.

I ordered some Stagmomantis carolina oothecae off CosbyArt and he is the first person I've come across in a long time that was truly selling Stagmomantis carolina versus the often misidentified Tenodera angustipennis. He went out of his way to help me finally get my hands on this species, and dealing with him was great, prompt replies, fair prices, great packaging and he even sent extras. He is exactly the kind of person you want to deal with in this hobby.  :wub:

Edit: The oothecae did hatch and I am now swarmed with nymphs. (Adding this in since I know most people looking at oothecae feedback are curious about if they hatch)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts