Crazy Monday

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeWhiteGuy

Reaction score
So this morning I woke up at 8am my alarm did not go off so I figured I would lay in bed till the 10:10am class talking to my girlfriend and little did I know >_>....... one of my mantis ooths had been hatching. So when I finally got my self outta bed I took a look in my mantis container and boy I have like over 100 from the one ooth so far, so I started to panic a little because some of them were trying to squish them self's between some paper towel i had put on the side so I rushed them into my big mesh butterfly house I ordered took off the lid slowly and let them start the climb. So I will try to post a video when I get home. :)

anyway to the question how long should I wait to start feeding them after they have hatched? Chinese mantids if that matters.

yeah I wait till 2nd-3rd day to feed, mist...but NOT too much...lightly do it.

today was crazy for me too...no ooths hatching, but i had 7 mantids molting to adult this morning...everyone made it!....I love watching the wings inflate, its so cool how they un crumple.

Nice fault I cant wait for mine to molt XD also ty for the misting info I will be posting a video soon just need my cam to charge. :)

Latest posts