• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creepy crawlies, stick insects, leaf insects or what ever you have got wanted!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon_Jeggo

Reaction score
Hi again all

opening a pet shop in Ireland in Jan and we want to stock loads of different things. I already have 4 different types of mantis and 3 types of stick/leaf insect but I want more varieties. got loads off room in the shop so if you got something different please give me a shout. must be able to post to ireland and can be eggs of live insects/beastys.

Thanks

Simon

Oh no ... I have heard about you Irishmen, you just want them to dunk in your Irish Coffee ! :lol:

I am just having some fun my friend, welcome to the forum and I am sure someone here can help you out. I dont have any ooth or mantis available, else I would offer something.

Oh no ... I have heard about you Irishmen, you just want them to dunk in your Irish Coffee ! :lol: I am just having some fun my friend, welcome to the forum and I am sure someone here can help you out. I dont have any ooth or mantis available, else I would offer something.
Lol thanks for the welcome. dont be fooled, i my live in ireland but im english born and bred. lol

Lol thanks for the welcome. dont be fooled, i my live in ireland but im english born and bred. lol
Hey,

I have SEVERAL red eye and white eye assassin bugs I can sell you...PM me and we can work out a deal!

Thanks!

Hi ya Guys, I'm Still after all you Creatures grate and small, what ever you have i might buy with quick payment but you must be willing to post to ireland

Cheers guys and i look forward to hearing from you all soon

Simon

I have many phasmids for sale, but would posting to Ireland be the same as posting within England? would i just post it at the post office?

I have many phasmids for sale, but would posting to Ireland be the same as posting within England? would i just post it at the post office?
yeah you would just take them to the post office and send them airmail to ireland, when i used to live in england i used to send stuff to my mum and dad in ireland and the packets would get here quicker then the ones going to my firend in the midlands, it costs about an extra £3 to send airmail but it makes shorte they get here befor the weekend,

All i will say is you have to send them to me first thing on a monday moring just in case because the post only runs mon-fri here.

What do you have in stock because if we can sort something out today maybe you can send them to me tomorrow.

Cheers mate

Latest posts