Creo pict mate!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got them to mate, female grabbed male and put him on her, something i've only seen in odontomantis before, sadly he was eaten overnight but they got the deed done

7939333678_d5a1edf343_z.jpg

if anyone has an xtra subadult or adult male lemme know i have a friend on instagram who needs one (i was supposed to send him my xtra male but he died of an infection today <_< )

Clone that adult female! Too bad that some have to play hard to get. The boy paid for it in the end though...too bad! He cannot relate the story to his male offspring.

I wish my females would pull on the males! The males are just so scared to make the first move that the females should do ot for them... ;)

I have a male that just molted to adult on wednesday. If I have extra males or dont need him anymore I can work sonething out with your friend

I have a male that just molted to adult on wednesday. If I have extra males or dont need him anymore I can work sonething out with your friend
ok good

when i get their info i will refer u to them

my gal is fat but no ooth yet, so mating may have failed because unmated creos go a long time without laying infertile ooth, but then again infertile creo ooths r a lot different than fertile ones

I have an adult male as well. How long do creos usually take to lay their first ooth after mating?

Btw, I think it's crazy that female mounted the male on her. I'd like to see that happen!

Latest posts