Creobroter Diffreance ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghozt

Reaction score
So my female ate my last male... now i have been looking for another male Gemmatus. How do I tell the breeds apart ?

elongata gemmatus pictipennis

Also... If someone sent me something other then gemmatus, Im guessing they wont mate !? I do know that they come from diffrent parts of the world. But other then that, how can I tell what is what ?

you can ask yen saw or look at his posts about the creobroters or google each species of creobroter one at a time and they will show the differences!

There is alot of bad info on the net regarding mantids. I wouldn't rely on anything you find at random on the net unless it is a scientific paper. I beleive Yen had a post on here showing the differences.

i heard u can cross breed them. there the same, just live in differnt locations on the world. But, at the same time, IDK.

Id like a Idolo + Orchid mantis mix breed !

Search for it on this forum. The thread has pictures that show the differences. I recall the difference was the circular "eye" on the forwing.

Last edited by a moderator: