• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

creobroter pictipennis ooths for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laemia

Reaction score
I have one last creobroter pictipennis ootheca left. The female just past away and this is her 5th ootheca. The 4th, which I sold, just hatched. I am selling it for 20.00 shipping included in the US. I'm pretty sure it has at least 2 weeks before hatching. I will send outside the US but the price will be a bit higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought some oothecae from a well known breeder and was given 2 creobroter pictipennis ooths. I have no idea how fresh they are. I just had my last hatch so I don't need them. I would ask 10.00$ per ooth in the US. Outside the US a little higher for shipping. PM if interested.

do u have any pix or maybe u could giv a description? thx. I'm unfamiliar with tha species but am very intrestd nonetheless.

do u have any pix or maybe u could giv a description? thx. I'm unfamiliar with tha species but am very intrestd nonetheless.
You could also go to mantispalce.com and look under the mantids for sale to see a photo. That may be best if your unfamiliar with them.

thx 4 tha pic. how long did u hav 2 incubate them?

N how much would shipping b 2 california? will u accept money orderz?

if still available, i will take one. is that $10 shipped?
Sorry all, I don't get an email anymore telling me I have a new message or someone has replied to my post. I just have to remember to check now and then. Usually the ooths take about 6 weeks to hatch and I personally just put them on top on my mini fridge to give them a little extra heat. They usually don't need it though if your home is at least 70 degrees. They only bad thing is one sold and the other I am trading. So the oothecae are gone. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts