• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creobroter sp. (SOLD)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ausar318

Reaction score
I’ve got about 25 more Creobroters (gemmatus, I think) that are nearly ready to molt to L2. They are currently 1.5 weeks old, so they should molt either this week or next. I am going to go ahead and put them up for sale, and I will send them out once they reach L2, either this Monday or the next. These are very strong, and very healthy nymphs, currently eating either D. Hydei or D. Melanogaster FFs. I feed them Hydeis, and they are very quick to grab them and start eating them. It’s really cool to see 10-15 nymphs all chowing down at the same time! 

I’m asking $7 for each L2 nymph, or 3 for $20. As always, trades are always available, and sometimes preferred. If you have something you might want to trade, just let me know 😊. Shipping is $10 for priority, $37 for express. Live arrival is guaranteed, as long as the following criteria are met: you or someone else is there to receive the package, and you let me know within an hour or two of it arriving. I am available pretty much 24/7 (within reason lol), so please contact me ASAP if there are any DOAs (but I honestly doubt there would be). Plus I usually throw in at least one extra nymph for insurance purposes. A 72hr heat pack is included with both prices. 

If you are interested, please send me a PM, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts