Crossbreeding

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But hey, what could an entomologist like me know???? curious what qualifications do you hold then? didn't know there were ''entomologists'' on this forum.
I have a bachelor's degree in entomology from Purdue University. I am currently working on a master's degree in entomology. Enough about me though. The only reason I mentioned it, was because I felt that some people may not take what I say seriously unless I list my credential(s). I come to this forum to help people learn, and because I share the same general interest in mantids. There are actually other people who study mantids/other insects (not just as a hobby) that come to this forum, and give hobbyists some good information when needed. It should be appreciated, and they should not have to be forced to list their "qualifications" in order for people to believe what they say. I apoligize if how I replied previously seemed like a personal attack on anyone.

the question was no pun.

My intention was to find out something about yuo which is not on yuor profile.

Sorry if it seemed negative, am a little sharpe of recent, i have alot of deadlines to keep up with and alot of work which i wish to perfect. i should think you can relate.

As i posted yesterday i do have a phd student with whome iam research this area with and i think any finding would not only be interesting but benificial.

Lee (sorry fo sp's am in a rush)

Latest posts