D. lobata jumps

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantibama

Reaction score
Hopefully this embed works. Just got one of my D. lobata yesterday. I didn't realize they could jump like this.

P.S. I just got a cold so I'm sniffling a lot. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
But they can :)

I found it out when i got a aeruginosa and opened the container, it is a small mantid so i looked closer, klick! and he was on my chest. pooped my pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting better at this whole editing youtube thing. I'll be using this thread as a video log to chart the progress of my mantids development and post interesting behavior I manage to capture. I was hoping to get a nice video of a strike here, but you can tell I've been overfeeding it. :p So instead it's a nice video of some swaying.

what program are you using to edit videos? If you are using sony vegas 10 let me know and I'll tell you a few basic tips to improve quality by a lot very simply.
Hehe I wish I was remotely near qualified to use any video editing software. My editing toolset consists of what is available on youtube. :p

Latest posts