d17oug18(D-Place)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Reaction score
Bought a boxer mantis ooth from him, perfect packaging and a pleasure to do bussiness with. :) hope to buy more from him in the future! Thanks Douglas!

Got some boxers and flower mantids from Doug. Very honest, great about answering emails. Shipped quickly and well packed. I'm very happy and recommend Doug whole-heartedly!

PS forgot to add that he threw in some extras as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug sent me his Creobroter female to mate with my males I told him I was concerned his Creobroter was different from the species I have he understood but since she was already here and laid a fertile oothecae not mated with my males we worked out a trade. 1 fertile Creobroter sp. ootheca for a bunch of Acromantis formosana larvae my end of the trade is on it's way to doug at the moment.

Tommy~<3

Traded for some boxers, and bought a couple of fly tubs. All looks good and healthy. Also got to meet another SoCal local! Thanks!

bought some creoboter and fruit flies from doug they were shipped asap and all came in a nice and healthy condition he had great communication and was a pelasure to deal with, will be buying from him in the future!

Well, this is long overdue but I bought a D. Hydei culture,HF pupae, and insect deli cups from Douglas, all were packaged great with appropriate 'This side up" written on the sides. There was a minor problem when USPS pretty much killed all the FFs in shipping (did not read the "This Side Up") but Douglas was helpful and replaced the culture. He even included a boxer mantid nymph! The HF pupae I received yesterday were also of great quality and started hatching today. Will definitely buy more feeders/mantids in the future, thanks Douglas!!

Bought a ooth from Douglas and couldn't be happier with the whole deal from start to finish. Look forward to doing business with him again.

Charles

Bought creobroter and hf pupae from doug, very good packing and great quality. The hf's poisoned Mellisa and one of his mantids, so he replaced them with miomantis and more hf's which are hatching well. overall he is a great guy to do bisuiness with

Purchased feeders recently by mail and in person (two separate orders). Doug came through on both transactions. Came through exactly per my special requests. A+

did some trade deals with doug a while back some gambian ooths for some egyptian mantids and they came pretty well preserved and alive and well and already one of them is producing ooths for me!

i just brought some mels from him that came the next day perfect truely a great guy!!!! and got some house flys in containers from him also came next day even gave me free wooden skewers

Just got 3 FF cultures from Doug. They were all booming with flies and had a ton. He also threw in some wooden skewers and the best part a free Miomantis paykullii ooth.

He is a great guy and answers all questions fast. I highly recommend him to anybody and I will be buying from him again soon.

A+++!!!

I just recieved some very beautiful mantids from doug. They came very well packed, and fat as could be! I will deffinetly be doing bussiness with him in the future!

Thank-you!

Paul

Purchased some ff cultures from Doug, and they obviously came with the professional care Doug gave them. Packing was good, shipping was fast, and cultures look good. The only unfortunate thing was they were new cultures, and I'm in need of producing cultures at the time. But I figure that is my fault, as I didn't relay my situation to Doug, and didn't specify or ask. I would purchase from again.

Becky Heacox

Doug really came through for me in my purchase of some feeder insects. He lives close by and the USPS cooperated with a quick delivery. He is a great communicator and definitely tries to please his customer.

I will buy again.

Doug is an excellent vendor. Exceptionally well packaged shipment of supplies, mantids, and feeders. Communication with Doug was cordial and very helpful. I would definitely do business with Doug again.