D_Hemptress (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 4 little limbatas from dana on monday...they are awesome! Dana was very helpful and friendly, and I'm delighted with my new mantids (I've been without mantids for months). I just ordered a limbata ooth from her, and I can't wait to get it. :) Definitely I will order from dana again!!!! :clap:

I just receive my limbata nymphs today. Nothing more I can say with my truly pleasure :) . She is so kind and helpful. The offer is like a gift and I just have to pay for a shipping cost. I even receive an extra little nymph from her as a present for my traditional new year ceremony :clap: .

My limbata ooth that arrived last week has already hatched! I will totally keep her on my list of reliable mantis breeders lol. She ships really fast too!!

I just got my 8 limbata nymphs and all came in excellent condition and only thing that was forgotten was the free ghost but all in all was still a good deal gone great!

I just got my 8 limbata nymphs and all came in excellent condition and only thing that was forgotten was the free ghost but all in all was still a good deal gone great!
and the ghost was not forgotten, i just couldnt find a big enough box to fit it in there with the order.

D_Hemptress is super cooperative and communicative. My 5 S. limbata nymphs (plus extra) arrived in great shape and with lovely presentation. I will definitely buy from or trade with her again.

I have received my part of a trade with Hemp. Well packed, fast shipping and they all arrived safely with extras. Well done. Just waiting for your to molt and they will be on their way. :)

Received my end of a trade today after USPS decided it needed to take the scenic route through Alaska. :blink: Packing was excellent and I'm sure the extra trip won't cause any problems.

Just received my stagmomantis limbata nymphs today. They were professionally packed; with care! One of the nymphs didn't make the trip, but it obviously wasn't because of poor packaging. The others are happy and healthy. I'd love to do business again. :)

i received my creo ooth about a week ago and everything arrived safely and well packed. i would love to do business again, thanks again!

recieved my limbata female and limbata ooth and both were in great condition and was a pleasure!

Received 3 creos that were two days old and a ghost ooth from her. Pleasure to deal with, will definitely be using her for future trades/purchases. She also seems to be very knowledgeable about the species she keeps and does not mind answering any questions you may have. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Dana is very awesome and patient! I received some nymphs from her today along with some flies and everything is happy. She is very quick to respond to any e-mail and very nice to deal with. Thanks Dana! :)

Bought some creos from Dana they all arrived alive and healthy packaging was excellent and she responds to any question quickly definitely will do business again :)

Just to add another great experience to the pile, I got some paradoxa nymphs and and an ooth last week. They arrived in great shape and everybody was healthy and happy!! I am just about to order from her again right now!

I bought a healthy-looking ootheca from D_hemp. The price was reasonable and it arrived quickly. She also took the time to answer my questions regarding the species. D_hemp has my recommendation!

Latest posts