D_Hemptress (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a male Alata and he came today. The packng job was good and he is in perfect shape. . Excellant communication. I highly recommend her to all!

I just received 15 ghosts I had ordered! Great communication!

I was a little sad to see that instead of 15 I received 13 due to cannibalism along the way (I have never know a little disembodied mantis leg to be such a sad sight to behold, lol) but then I realized that I now own 13 Ghosts (which is such a fantastic movie reference in the corniest way!), so I think it all turned out for the best at the end :stuart:

Also I want to commend her on the packing job! Four of them molted on the way here and all of the moltees made it safe and sound!
In conclusion, 13 little ghosties are hanging out fat and happy and as am I :)

P.S.

My box was also painted! Wonderful job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a few ghost oothecae last week. All came in great condition, there was good communication, and fast shipping. She also threw in a freebie, which is great. Would not hesitate doing business with her again.

A+ Dana is great! Ooth arrived on schedule with a little surprise running around! Thanks again!

Received 3 adult ghost females from her, all arrived safe and look to be in good condition. She included a little extra which was a pleasant surprise hehe. Would've preferred a little more insulation, but considering it was same state shipping it probably wouldn't be necessary. Prompt communication and shipped really fast : )

Look forward to buying from her again! ^^

*Thanks for moving my post! Didn't see this thread, sorry~

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing business with Dana was a pleasure I hope to repeat again! She and I did a trade and her shipment was packaged very well and shipped out fast, with heat pack and she included a beautiful cage decorated by her with flowers and branches!, Thank you Dana GREAT PACKAGE, Tom.

Needed two limbata ooths for my research. She came through 100%. Responded prompt to my messages, provide shipping details, packaging was professional and now just waiting for the ooths to hatch. Would definitely do business with her again.

Latest posts