Damian Zielinski - leviatan

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought 2 Purple boxer ooths and he sent a free adult male as I needed one so he sent it for free and would not except payment until they reached me in the us from poland package came within 5 days , the package was wrapped very well infact so well it took a great deal of time to open I have never saw such packing so well he used 2 film drams wrapped in cotton then in a styrofoam little box then wrapped in tape very well in a shipping bag it goes to show he really knows what he is doing as both places are freezing thanks Damian! great job I would buy from him anytime :)

Ordered two ghost mantis ooths that were sent on Thursday and arrived on Tuesday. Swift sending and very well packed.

Everything went very well, so I give him my recommendations.

edit: One ootheca just started hatching!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Damian

thanks for the adult male ghost mantid arrived in 100% good condition and as promised. Great little specimen, now hes just got to brave the three killer females !

will definaltley be trading with you again !

Many thanks Guy and Jane

I read all the other posts and comments so theres not anything else i can say but 100% A+ for price, shipping time and packing !

1001% positive !!!!!!!

i just got 2 oots from damian, he is a nice guy and quick reply, i will get you back from my second order,

thanks

Received an ooth from Damian a few months ago, for whatever reason, it didn't hatch. Contacted him and he sent me another. Good guy to deal with, recommended.

hi

i just recieved my sibylla pretiosa ooths from damian,

and they are beautifull!!!!!!

his level of profesionalism is amazing

and we had a very good comunication before he sended the ooths.

the ooths arrived a little late, but very healthy and very well packaged.

i hope they hatch soon, thank you damian!!!!!!

I ordered a sibylla pretiosa ootheca from Damian and recieved 2 EXTREMELY well package ooths! It was a hard plastic container encapsulated with 1/2" thick foam wrapped in newspaper in a box in an envelope! :lol: Thank goodness it was too because the box was a little crushed on it's journey from there to here! Thanks Damian! And I cannot wait for these guys to hatch!!!

Damian is a great guy.

Nice communication and nice pack (very very well packed !)

I'm very happy about this transaction :D

Today I receive ooths from Damian. The package is good and the ooths are in great condition.

The communication with he is very well. I think that we will continue doing business in the future. Thanks Damian ;)

Regards.

Today I receive ooths from Damian. The package is good and the ooths are in great condition.

The communication with he is very well. I think that we will continue doing business in the future. Thanks Damian ;)

Regards.
Hi guys:

I'm very happy because I have hatching from the ooths that Damian (leviatan) sent my. 20 nymphs in the first and 12 in second. I have 2 ooths more that hatch soon I sure. I think that Damian is a good person and we will continue doing business in the future sure.

Just recieved two ghost ooths. They are in great shape. I recommend Damian, he's very communicative person, always answers your questions when you have them.

Shipping and packing were excellent as well :)

I recently bought 2 oothecae from Damian.He is a nice and reliable person.You can trust him!!!

I just tradet some ooth from Damian. The contact was fast,nice and without any complications. The sending was fast and the packaging must have taken hours.

I haven´t got anything negativ to say about the trade. That will not have been the last time I traded with him.

Thanks a lot!

as per others comments: Damian is a good communicator, packs his oothecae well, notes when they were laid so that you can work out when the should hatch and in the case of the Acromantis ootheca that I recently got from him the proof of the pudding has been the 40 or so nymphs that hatched out. All in all I would definitely recommend dealing with him.

I have seen many posts by happy customer's of Damien who have received ooths, but didn't see any regarding nymphs. I received a huge bubble envelope from him (needs no CN22 in Poland) sent Express, and way inside that there were 16HDPE pots, each about the size of a 25mm film cannister (remember them? :) ) containing 15 very lively nymphs and 1 ooth. That means that they traveled about 6,500 miles from Leczna in six days (arriving in Yuma on a Sunday morning!) and were delivered in seven. This has to be the gold standard for European nymph delivery.

Many thanks Damian. I shall have to find out if those pots are available in Drozd!

As I mentioned on the wrong thread. The tracking number was somehow lost in Poland and didn't show up on USPS tracking until it got to Yuma, so, very rarely, it is possible for even Express tracking to go astray.

CORRECTION Although the envelope had EXPRESS written on it in ink, this package was sent by Priority. Polish Express tracking numbers begin with EE and have full tracking, Priority tracking begins with RR and only tracks the destination, which is useful for the shipper, as with US Priority, but not much help for the sender. Obviously this is a lot cheaper, too. A one week transit time for Priority is probably the exception rather than the rule, but I'm not complaining! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased two perfectly good looking oothecas, both now awaiting to hatch. Would recommend - good communication and quick dispatch.

Latest posts