Damian Zielinski - leviatan

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

Just traded some nymphs with Damian.

Recieved the nymphs in perfect conditions :)

Thanks !

regards Marius

I have traded an ooth with Damian,ooth is came to me very well packaged and in short time,and in the pack there were a little present for me also!thanks Damian,hope you're satisfied like me for this trade

Received an ooth from Leviatan in the mail today. Came relatively FAST considering where it came from. Very well packed. Let's see how many babies this thing hatches out. =)

I forgot to mention that he also sent me a cool mantis pin as well! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I also got two well packed and dated ooths from Damian and a cute pin. When Damian comes to the US ($800 round trip from Poland? Ouch!) we should all meet him at the airport wearing our pins! :D

I received two wonderful looking ooths from Damian a week ago. His packing was some of the best i have ever seen! I will be doing business with him again. I will post an update when the ooths hatch? Thanks again! :)

Paul

I purchased from him and got two nice pins too, his ooth was in transit longer than either of us wanted, but it still looks good! Hope the little green martians hatch soon!

I'm so jealous of Rebecca who receive two pins and me only one ;) lol

I just receive two perfectly well packed ooths of Acromantis formosana :)

Smooth and quick communication.

Thank you again Damian :)

I've bought nymphs from Damian a couple of times and I've never been disappointed.

He's one of those persons, who always mean business, no matter what you order. ;) Just like a real professional.

Ordered 40x Idolomantis nymphs, dispatched very quickly and arrived very promptly. All nymphs alive and even some extras. A very understanding and excellent seller. A+

The ooth arrived in perfect condition and about a week and a half later I get about 20 nymphies :)

Thank you so much!!! He is very nice and quickly responds to PMs I send. I will buy from you again!

The ooth I purchased was sent quickly and well packed. Great communication as well. Thanks!

I made a deal with Damian for the fourth time. Everything was perfect, the shipment arrived quickly and I got some extra mantis. Will be back for more. :)

Did a trade with Damian the Ooth arrived with in 7 days . pretty good looking ooth , Nicely packed and got 2 free Pins .. A+ seller or Trades Can't wait for other trades in the near future.

Latest posts