Damian Zielinski - leviatan

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon Johnson

Reaction score
I have just traded some ootheca with Damian and would like to comment on his level of professionalism.

Simply put, when dealing with Damian, he was very pleasant, very trusting and very reliable. His ootheca look healthy and were packed extremely well (i have never seen such care taken with packing before!)

Overall i am totally satisfied with the way Damian does business and will glady trade with him again.

You can totally trust him - I traded with him twice and was very satisfied! He is also very helpful and shares his experience with customers. I do recommend a lot!

i agree. damiens overall proffesionalism is outstanding. the ceratomantis ooth i traded from him was in tissue, in a film container, in tissue, in a bubble envolope, in tissue, in another bubble envolope. when i finally got through to the ooth it was time for dinner lol. in short i would do business again with him without question. an excellent breeder.

Damian (Leviatan) and I traded ooths, and I am so very pleased with our trade! :D The ooth he sent is absolutely beautiful, big, and looks promising to hatch a barrel full of nymphs! He was very pleasant to communicate with, his packing and shipping were excellent, and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you again, Damian! :)

Traded ooths with Damian with no problems

Great communications throughout

I can't believe I have never written on this thread before now! :rolleyes:

I have traded oothecae with Damian on a number of occasions and all were perfect :D He is always happy to help and offer nice species........this is where I got Ceratomantis from some years ago.

Top bloke.

Damian is a pleasure to trade with always. He is generous, reliable, and honest. I especially like the way he checks back to see how all is going with new mantises. Very friendly too. He checks in just to see what is going on with my collection from time to time. There are others in his country with whom I've also traded, but Damian is The Man in Poland!

Damian (Leviatan) and I traded ooths, and I am so very pleased with our trade! :D The ooth he sent is absolutely beautiful, big, and looks promising to hatch a barrel full of nymphs! He was very pleasant to communicate with, his packing and shipping were excellent, and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you again, Damian! :)
Update: In an unfortunate coincidence, neither the Rhombodera sp. ooth of my part of the trade, nor the Pnigomantis medioconstricta ooth of Damian's part of the trade hatched. The Statilia parva ooth I'd also sent as a bonus with the Rhombodera sp.ooth did hatch. But after realizing the Rhombodera sp. ooth I'd sent would likely not hatch, I sent Damian 2 Phyllovates chlorophaea ooths on 5/15/09 in recompense for the trade. These both proved fertile and recently hatched.

Damian has been very pleasant in communications, and was appreciative and happy that I'd sent the the P. chlorophaea ooths, and that they had hatched. But no offer of recompense for his part of the infertile P. medioconstricta ooth has been made.

Damian is amazing! He just sent me 5 Ephestiasula pictipes ooths, and this is the third time he has sent me multiple ooths of this species. For some reason beyond my knowledge, though mine grow up and mate readily and often, their ooths just do not hatch for me. His hatch fine for me. I even asked him their specific diet in his care, and it was just basic mantis prey items. I don't think he will give up sending ooths to me until I succeed with them. And he just writes and offers them to me, not asking for anything in return, not even postage costs. (Plug your ears, Damian!) I'm rearing a group of a special species that when I have ooths to surprise him, I know he will enjoy them greatly!

Thanks as always, Damian!

I purchased an ooth from Damien, it arrived very well packed, arrived in only a few days to the UK from Poland.

It is in excellent condition and incubating at present.

I look forward to trading/purchasing more species from him in the coming months.

Excellent

Just traded my Ant Mantis Ooth for Damians Purple boxer Ooth received it after about 4 days in very good packing and perfect looking Ooth

Positive trade will be happy to trade again in the future

Received an ooth from Damian today. Communication and shipping time were excellent, as was the packaging. Arrived in great shape. Thanks!

Received some ooths in a trade from Damian today. I'm a bit concerned that all the plastic and tape around the containers might not have allowed them to breathe. But hopefully all will be fine. Shipping was very prompt, and Damian is a pleasure to deal with.

Becky Heacox

leviatan is very good and serious seller.

I recommend him.

My Ooth arrived on time and it was very good packed.

hi there all

i have just received 5 ootheca from Damian Zielinski - leviatan, i must say wow to the packaging, it must have took me at least 10 min just to un pack it haha but very well packed. the quality of the ootheca is amazing, one of them has already started to hatch!!!! i would highly recommend Damian to any one wanting to get quality mantids!

once again thank you very much Damian, and im looking foward doing business with you in the future...

Damian sent me two ooths on the 15th of this month and they arrived today. Polish vendors have no control over how long the mail takes, but this was a record for me for mail from Poland. Ooths were extremely well wrapped, and communication was excellent. I hope to do business with him in the future.

Hey guys did a trade with damian and the packaging was great and the arrival was fast unfortunitly i went on a trip and my ooths hatched and more then half died so i had to send his ooths back but i sent him a Limbata ooth and send his 2 ooths back hes a very great guy and very trust worthy as iv done business in the past with people in poland and it wasnt good he is defenitly a great guy and would do business with him again =]

Latest posts