Daniel D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

infinity

Reaction score
I have to say this guy is amazing! He posted virtually as soon as I paid and they got here in great condition and really fast considering he's in Germany!

I got three ghost ooths for the price of two and they look healthy and fresh!

Definitely a guy to do business with :)

Received 2 Ooths when i ordered one, 7 nymphs for 5 ordered, all were packeged realy well, sent very quickly and all looked healthy.

Great trader

Mat.

I got some ooths from daniel. It went smooth and had no problems, He is a great guy and I would reccomend him.

cheers,

Reggie

hi, i bought by Daniel d. a ghost mantid ooth, it arrive in optimal condition, he is a kindly guy...

thank you Daniel

Marco from Monza(Italy)

Bought some ooths from Daniel.

All arrived in good condition, hope to do more business with him in the future.

Thanks Daniel. :D

Received my order from him today, Love how he packed them, will let you know when they hatch Daniel, thanks, now waiting on my next order he is sending me!

In response to my Sat Sep 01, 2007 post at the top... my first ooth from him just hatched!!! :D - I now have 30 or so nice little ghost L1s :D

At the 12.00 am i received my little Phyllocrania Paradoxa L3 in very good condition!I have order 3 L3 nymph and him have send 4....at good price!

Very serious, and very nice person.

recommended

Daniel D is a very nice guy. I purchased 5 oothecae from him and he sent them immediately. He even sent a free one aswell so 6 in total. 2 thumbs up, a trustworthy guy!

Received my ooths today, Daniel sent 2 when I ordered 1 what a top bloke :D

Great communications and very well packaged

A pleasure to deal with

just like to say thank you daniel, paid for 2 ooths and got an extra 1 free :D

they arrived very quickly, very well packed, great price, extra 1 included.

hope to do business with daniel again sometime.

4 thumbs up!!!!

thanks again.

I received my ghost ooths today. He was unable to send them because cold weather which means he cares for them also he sent two because of the delay which is and A+++ in my book. Well done great breeder I will keep posted on results of the 2 ooths

I decided to purchase 2 large pairs from Daniel as previous trade went well and turned up well packaged (see couple of posts up)

so paid for 2 adult p.paradoxa and 2 L6 m.paykullii end of last week, they were posted out monday and arrived today being thursday.

all once again well packaged, very healthy, full of live and very nice specimens.

Daniel also included about half dozen chinese nymphs (thank you) which i decided to give to my mother this afternoon.so shes happy also.

I would not hesitate to trade again with Daniel as both have gone very smoothly and without a hitch.

many thanks Daniel.

Once again i have ordered a couple more mantids from daniel (1 L6 male & 1 L7 male giant asian) they were sent out on

monday and have arrived safe and very well on the thursday afternoon.

thanks very much.

also a bit of an update on the ooths i had a lil while back, 1 paradoxa has hatched around 20 nymphs and 1 C. gemmatus has also hatched out around 30 nymphs.

1 more ooth to hatch for the perfect score.

Many thanks.

I ordered a pair of Budwings from Daniel about a week back, needless to say they came in perfect health. I was so impressed by the fast shipping and professional attitude I've placed another order. An would do any time in the future.

I received my ghost ooths today. He was unable to send them because cold weather which means he cares for them also he sent two because of the delay which is and A+++ in my book. Well done great breeder I will keep posted on results of the 2 ooths
The ooths never hatched i think it was because of cold weather during shipping? Well i talked to Daniel and he asked conditions i kept them at and i told him and he sent replacements along with a free one what an AMAZING GUY! He is the best breeder i have dealt with so far

Latest posts