Danny.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garin33

Reaction score
Great to meet another So Cal guy and like all the others so far, super nice and great communication.

He sent me a few Limbata ooths and everything looks great and it was packaged very nice.

I talked to him quite a few times and it's obvious that he's a honest and trustworthy person. I would highly recommend dealing with Danny. He's also pretty funny!

Thanks Danny for the ooths. I'll keep you posted on the hatch results.

A while back Danny and I spoke about the POSSIBILITY of me buying a male Limbata from him to pair up with mine (keep in mind no payment was made). The male died before he could be shipped, bummer, but no sweat. Well a few days ago I open my mailbox and am surprised and delighted to find 2 ooths! What a stand up guy!

Danny came to the rescue when I needed a sp for a presentation. The plan was I pay shipping both ways and borrow the mantis for the presentation. Well he was extremely generous and said I could keep her and didn't have to return her! I was floored as it was a first time with this sp for me and its not often u get an adult mantis for shipping. :D Now, his shipping of her. He was upfront and said he didn't have a bigger 80oz to ship her in...so he just used a small box and customizdcustomizded it with foam for her to grip and insulation...way better than any ol 80oz would do...he used his noggin and came out victorious! I will not think twice abt dealing with Danny. Great communication too! And quick delivery despite Cali to FL!!! Danny is an all around awesome guy! Thanks man!

I was looking for a female adult sibylla pretiosa for my boy and was a bit frustrated. until Danny contact me.

He is a very nice guy, we text each other, the communication went very well.

We are both very excited when the mantis came perfectly !

The package was decent

DANNY A VERY GOOD FRIEND!!

Did a trade with Danny. I thought his packaging was good, but he keeps insisting that it sucks. Everything arrived alive and healthy

Old McDonald Had a Faaaaarm.. E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOO

I got a grizzled mantis from Danny and it arrived in perfect condition. The unfertilized female even layed an ooth that hatced one nymph.

Bought 3 Empusa nymphs from him. Very reasonable shipping charges (the price on the sticker was less than he charged me). Received 5 mantids in great health. Two molted on the way and were fine.

Very happy with this transaction. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts