• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dark morph Phidippus regius (Regal Jumping Spider) slings for sale/trade

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseng

Reaction score
I’ve got a bunch of CB L2-L4 Phidippus regius (Regal Jumping Spider) slings available for sale or trade in Chicago, IL. Their mother was the beautiful dark morph regius female pictured below. These guys are still pretty small, so I would make sure you have a fruit fly culture on hand when you receive them. They’re large and ferocious enough to take down D. hydei right now and should be able to move up to house flies in another molt or two (though technically, they can be fed exclusively on D. hydei all the way to adulthood; you will just need to provide lots of hydei if that’s all you’re feeding the slings at higher instars). I’m offering them for $8 each, with a minimum purchase of 5 slings (or $40, not including shipping fees) required. I’m also open to trades and to offering discounts for wholesale purchases. 

Terms of Service

Minimum $40 purchase, not including shipping fees. To receive a Live Arrival Guarantee, orders must be delivered via FedEx overnight; packages must be accepted on first delivery attempt; temperatures on both ends must be below 90°F; and issues with shipment must be reported to me via email or PM within 5 hours of receipt. The LAG entitles you to a refund only of the cost of any animals that are DOA; shipping fees will not be refunded. Alternatively, you can have any animals that arrive DOA replaced once, though they will be shipped to you at your own cost.

19BB46F1-DB6B-4D80-A6D6-1F878DBE1CC0.jpeg

599A7B93-609A-4AF9-BFC0-32E85C76F4B5.jpeg

Latest posts