• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deroplatys Lobata Nymphs FOR SALE!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat39

Reaction score
My Deroplatys Lobata (Malaysian Dead Leaf Mantis) are FINALLY for sale!

These are NOT the usual Lobata that you see everywhere that have darker colors like brown and black. These are CREAMY/LIGHT colored Lobata and some even had shades of PINK and PEACH on them. Those who have gotten these off of me before will vouch for what I am telling you here! These guys are very big even as L1 nymphs! (I was able to feed some a baby Dubia Cockroach! They are also an extremely hardy mantis that are tough as nails! They are very tolerant of conditions, but seemed to do BEST with humidity and temperatures between 70 - 80 Degrees, but can tolerate temperatures a bit higher or lower. They will also eat just about anything. I had nymphs going on a Rodeo Ride with legs up in the air when they tried to attack roaches that were way too big for them to be eating in the first place! They are NOT picky eaters! These guys are also COMMUNAL as long as you provide them with plenty of food and space!

Here are some threads that have contained pictures of Lobata from my same stock:

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18619&st=0&p=137575&hl=lobata&fromsearch=1entry137575

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19056&st=0&p=140679&hl=lobata&fromsearch=1entry140679

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18451&st=0

And here is a video of one of them:

As you can see, their colors are VERY LIGHT!

I have been offered up to $200 on the spot for an adult pair of my LIGHT COLORED Lobata, which I of course took (and spent on booze), but you won't have to spend nearly that much since you are getting them as younger nymphs.

You could expect to spend $35 or MORE for a single Lobata Nymph if you could even FIND any. I'm selling my Desirable LIGHT COLORED Lobata Nymphs for a fraction of that cost! If you're going to spend money, might as well get the BEST looking one right?

Lobata's in general are VERY HARDY, LOOK AWESOME, LIVE A LONG TIME (Females), EAT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, GET A GOOD SIZE, CAN LIVE TOGETHER, ARE VERY HARD TO GET, and GET OooOOO'S AND AHHHH'S BY EVERYONE WHO SEES THEM For the First Time. To add to that, the ones I am selling come from a stock that is VERY LIGHT in color and parents also have shades of PINK AND PEACH!

These are L1 and L2 and VERY Hardy!

L1 = $10 Each

Buy 10 and the price drops to $85 and I include FREE Shipping

L2 = $12 Each

Buy 10 and the price drops to $100 and I include FREE Shipping

Shipping is $10 Priority, which includes HEAT PACK and HOME GRADE INSULATION.

Once I am out of these "LIGHT STOCK" You may never see color on Lobata like these again so Order yours TODAY!

PM Me NOW!

Kiet's really good packing :)

Dont wait and dont lose chance to get great mantis from great guy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't go wrong buying from this great guy, his prices are more than fair and his quality matches any persons who cares about their products and customer's satisfaction. Hop on these deals, I highly doubt these will last for more than a couple more days. ;)

Not much of a salesman, are ya'? LOL (Kidding! Don't hurt me!) :blink:

Seriously, though, Kiet's a great guy to buy from, and doesn't offer much often, so jump on 'em while you can!

My buddy here speaks the truth as I have the same stock as he does they are not the typical brown colored ones that were offered by shiek last year these are not the same IGM number infact they may even be a sub species as there are 2 sp that look very similar and very hard to tell apart :)the color of the adults are amazing I have a female that looks almost all light pink and very light grey and a few others but one female from the other stock whom is very dark brown and mating her to a male from this pink stock 2 times didnt work she had infertil ooths so this is why I think there 2 diffrent stocks :) so get em when you can :) hes a greta guy one of many people on here whom is a great friend of mine here , You wont be anything but happy with these giant babys :) (Chris)Ps put like 15 aside for me bro cant hurt to grab some :)

Oh wow... these are really exciting! Hope I'll be able to round up some dough before you run out...