• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamonx Jungle carpet Python cross

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShieldMantid1997

Reaction score
I very recently acquired a male carpet python that is 50% diamond. I got him to pair with one of my females but he is much smaller than expected and simply can not handle my large female. He is stunning and puppy dog tame. I just stick him around my neck while i clean his cage. He will make an awesome breeder when of age, or just a frickin' awesome pet. He is a Morelia spilota so he may reach lengths of up to 6 feet, but they are never too much to handle. With pure diamonds going for about 1,000+ i figured a 50/50 cross from a sire being a diamond python and dam being a pure jungle carpet python, $225 would be a more than reasonable price. He is very healthy and eats fine. I can provide pictures upon request.

He is very easy to work with and does not have high maintenance as a carpet python, will make a great pet.

Latest posts