Did some fishen over the weekend

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
Striped bass, and bluefish.

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

imagejpeg_0_3.jpg

Awesome!! I'm so jealous!! Striped bad is one fish I have yet to catch :( did great with lingcod, salmon, steal head and sturgeon this year though :) nice pics though thanks for sharing!

Awesome!! I'm so jealous!! Striped bad is one fish I have yet to catch :( did great with lingcod, salmon, steal head and sturgeon this year though :) nice pics though thanks for sharing!
I have read somewhere that the striped bass fishery on the west side has become very good. You should get out there, and try for them. Very fun to catch, and so tasty. :chef:

Very nice. Where was this?
We charterd a boat off Montauk point Long island. The boat is called the Oh Brother. Captain Rob is on point. This is the third trip i have been on in the last few years, and every time we have limited out on striped bass, and blues.

Ya my uncle and grandfather tell me they run up river not far from me in march I believe it was I just can never find the time :( I always see all the pictures hangin on the wall at the little market near there..... Someday lol someday!

Nice catch! Nothing better than a good day off fishing out on the open water, I get a chance now and then to hit Lake Huron with my buddy and his dad who's a Charter captian, we run like 8-10 lines on out riggers and when his dad yells fish-on every 5 minutes it can turn into a workout!

I like your shirt, GO GO Thundercats! ;)

(shhh don't tell Paul, but he has beer on his hoody)

very nice. I have yet to catch a fish. maybe it's because I don't wake up early enough and I also don't know how to do it right.

I was so envious just seeing the the couple of pics of the big ones the other day. Now, I see the rest! :eek:

You did awesome! :clap:

I can't wait until next time I go fishing!

Last time was not so good for me. Just a couple of little tunnies and a cuda. :rolleyes:

nice fish there! those bass sure are tasty if you bake them fillets with some sauce smotherd on top with mushrooms peppers and onions with cheese melted in. ill post a pic of one of my striped bass when i find it.

nice fish there! those bass sure are tasty if you bake them fillets with some sauce smotherd on top with mushrooms peppers and onions with cheese melted in. ill post a pic of one of my striped bass when i find it.
That does sound really good. I cooked up a few of the filets when i got home that day. Can't get any fresher! :chef:

Nice fishing. Too bad the the limit is just 2 in California inland waters.
The limit here is also two per angler. There was six of us on the boat. We kept the twelve biggest fish, and through back the rest. I think we through back about six. It was a very good day on the water. :)

Once I'm 16, I hope to do some fishing of a different sort......bowfishing for Asian carp. My brother (6, mind you) is the better angler, so he'll do the casting and I'll do the shooting.

Latest posts