DIY Depot Cube

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would twist the frame around into a Mobius strip. That way the mantids will think they're trapped but it will really just be a two-dimensional, artificial, open-air worm hole feeding back into itself. Then I'd install a small black hole above to reduce the earth's gravity so the mantids will get as big as dinosaurs.

I think black holes are on sale this week at Lowes. Yeah, I just checked the Sunday paper. Half off all black holes! ^_^
Sound logic right there. There's a Home Depot near me, I hear they only have knockoff black holes though...

Nice cages. I use Velcro for doors.
That's a nice idea too. Thanks! Could even just velcro a very thin piece of plexiglass on the open end. I was supposed to finish them up this weekend but a little slow getting there. Probably this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever played Super Mario World for the SNES? You should make a door similiar to cage punchy thing at 1:04

I would twist the frame around into a Mobius strip. That way the mantids will think they're trapped but it will really just be a two-dimensional, artificial, open-air worm hole feeding back into itself. Then I'd install a small black hole above to reduce the earth's gravity so the mantids will get as big as dinosaurs.

I think black holes are on sale this week at Lowes. Yeah, I just checked the Sunday paper. Half off all black holes! ^_^
Precarious are you and Ghostie smoke'n your dead crickets again? I thought we talked about that.. :p

Latest posts