Dmina

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralphys_Mantids

Reaction score
A+++++++!

She exceeded my standards and I am 1000% satisfied. Order from her! She is the best! I paid for priority and she shipped express! They all got here perfect and her prices are reasonable. I will be ordering again :) .

Thanks Dmina

Made a trade with Dmina, very pleased with the over all outcome. Communication was excellent as well as shipping and insulation. The ghost female arrived healthy and VERY active and on top of that, arrived with some company as well

Dmina is Great! Definitely over exceeded my expectations with the two extra Boxer nymphs. :D

Thanks again for the opportunity, hopefully will be more to come!

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback.. I am so happy they arrived safe, and you were happy..

I don't know if we (breeders) are supposed to reply to this thread or not?... I did want to let you know I appreciate the kind words...

Hugs, Denise

I did a trade with Denise and it arrived quickly and safely. Two of the mantids molted during shipment but even they are fine. The box was packaged with insulation, packing peanuts and air pillows, and heat pack which was still warm when it arrived - makes me feel like my packaging is subpar. I am very pleased and grateful for the care she did in packaging and for extras she included. Many thanks Denise for all the new pets!

Denise goes above and beyond to make the buyer happy. I can't say [type] enough good things about her. Highly recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmina is AWESOME!!!!

Lol... No but seriously, an outstanding person and a great friend.

After messaging me with a trade offering for a few nymphs off my first ooth hatch (D. lobata) and waiting well over a week for L2 molts, she decided to decline the trade to rethink her stock and STILL sent me my half of the trading...

I ended up receiving: 1 spiney flower, 2 Indian flowers, and 1 huge fat chunk of some BEAUTIFUL moss which I already started to put to use ;)

Despite the loss of one of the Indian flowers, this was an incredible surprise and a most generous deed. I am truly indebted to you D, and I appreciate it.

Communication, packing, heat, and insulation was great because she actually recycled my old box and sent it back! Lol very nice.. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback... I also appreciate everyone letting me know when the nymphs, make it to their new home safely.

Thank you!

I ordered some L2 nymphs (P. Wahlbergii, M. Binotata, and A. japonica) from Denise. They were unfortunately delayed during shipment (not her fault - but stupid United States Postal Service. :angry: ). However, they had been so well cared for that even after four days of shipment, only four of the sixteen I ordered had died and plus she had included some M. Paykullii nymps as extras and they were all healthy. I am so happy with my order. She was also very responsive in messaging and even kept checking multiple times a day in hopes that the package had arrived.

Here is a picture of one of the little Wahlis:

med_gallery_5808_528_641869.jpg

This was my first order in the mail and I was nervous. Denise is very communicative and helpful with any questions or issues you have.

Little hickup with the shipping but I got it squared away and all the nymphs arrived alive, with an extra boxer mantis thrown in. Packaging was excellent.

Basically, she's the best.

Very satisfied! She shipped things very well and every mantis was packed neatly. All arrived safely and on time and it was a good deal from the start! 100%!!!

I did a trade with Denise again and found way more in the package than I expected! Very happy and it came quickly. Thanks. :D

Recieved 4 healthy mantis from dmina today along with a free beautiful ghost mantis I was not expecting! Thank you dmina!!!!

Got my 2 orchids today and a bonus poly as well. Shipped quick and professional.All 3 alive and kicking. Hope to do business again

Thanks so much ; )

Hello everyone, just wanted to give some breeder feedback for Dmina. I bought 2 orchid mantises from Dmina and I was quite worried about the safety of the mantids during transport. You see, I live in Las Vegas, Nv, a place where temps can reach up to 115 degrees and sometimes even higher than that. Dmina had stated that there would be a cold pack included, but I still had my doubts. Anyways, I went along with it and to my excitement, they arrived safe and sound with another little baby as well that Dmina included for free (african stick mantis). I am so satisfied with my purchase, it was affordable, very fast arrival, and Dmina was quick to respond to any questions I had. Overall, an amazing breeder, great mantises, I will definitely do business with Dmina again!!! 100% satisfied. Thank you Dmina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent seller, well packaged box. The mantids were well fed and survived a shipping mishap when the post office failed to notify me that they had the box. Denise was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend her.

Hi again everybody, I purchased some Ghosts from Dmina and all of them showed up at my front door in tip top shape, ready to do their thing. The best thing about purchasing from her is the surprise you usually get along with her order, another smiling Mantis ready to have their picture taken. Thanks again Dmina.

Latest posts