Dmina

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased several Orchids off Dmina and they were packaged well and arrived quickly, healthy, and hungry. Several have already molted to L4 and are in great shape--very pleased with our transaction and would definitely do business again! Thanks!

What a great breeder! Very good communication and fun person to talk to. I got my mantis healthy and happy. The shipping was fast, her packing was done with love. I also got a free feeder fly bottle, one of the originals. I will be buying/trading with Dmina in the near future. Thank you!! A+++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice breeder and seller. An orchid mantis that I bought had problems within the first few days of owning it and later died, so she sold me two more at a very heavily discounted price. These two are doing just great. Would definitely buy from again!

Purchased 5 Japanese Boxers and received 6 Japanese Boxers today, all alive and very curious about seeing their new homes. Easy communication and great packaging, I highly recommend this breeder, thank you!

Nothing but the best to say about dealing with Dmina !! Have ordered twice,always a pleasure, from start to finish ! Would whole heartily recommend her and will definately order again.

I purchased some mantids from Dmina and it was a perfect transaction.Great prices and perfect shipping technique. I highly recommend her.

Ordered 5 adult orchid males and received a freebie golden nymph! Thank you so much Denise! You provide fast service and great prices! I will be buying again in the future :)  

~Aaliyah

Just purchased 3 P. Paradoxa nymphs.  They are healthy, happy, active little wrigglers and I couldn't be more pleased with them, the packing & shipping, communication, everything!  Thank you so so much dmina!!!!

I ordered 10 little L2 ghost mantis nymphs from Denise, and she sent 11! Despite 5 molting in transit, everyone was alive and well. Denise was very communicative throughout the entire transaction, and did a great job packing the little guys too! She also messaged me once they arrived, to ensure everyone arrived safely. She seems like she really cares about the mantises she sells, and that is always nice to know. I would definitely recommend her!

Picked up an L5 female ghost today from denise. First of all, super helpful and she told me about an expo in my area. Met her, and picked up Khaleesi for my Khal. (Whom i found out came from her as well). Had a good time talking and meeting a new member. Would highly recommend her. 

Got 2 beautiful ghost mantids and couldn't be happier they are healthy and they are so calm and peaceful! A±++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've ordered 5 ghost mantises, received 6 live ghost mantises. If this isn't a good order, then I don't know what is 

Over all top grade order would buy from this seller again.

Latest posts