does anybody know where to buy mantids in singapore?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I only know there are some in USA, but I don't know of any in singapore

praying_mantis.jpg

You probably don't see any pet shop selling mantis in Singapore because you can find them in the wild pretty often. Having a praying mantis as a pet is still not a popular thing in South East Asia, people there are more interested in pets like dogs and cats, even beetles or lizards are more popular than insects in these countries. I live in Malaysia for the first 20 yrs of my life, then, people think keeping bugs is nut. But it is slowly changing now, mainly due to the demands overseas. Anyway, sorry i have no idea where you can find one in Singapore. But i am sure you can find them outdoor if you look carefully in any botanical gardens or parks.

PM means private message

Please post here! I really want to know where I can find mantids in Singapore! Ive got one Chinese Mantis now, but her time is coming (she needs to find a mate soon...) and I really want to either a) find one or B) find one thats already mated or c) a new one altogether

Latest posts