• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dry, empty oothecae

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empiu

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to ask if anyone have dry, empty oothecas to give out? I collect them :)

I'll pay for shippment of course.

Please send me PW, if have some unwanted ooths :)

Hello!I would like to ask if anyone have dry, empty oothecas to give out? I collect them :)

i have ghostmantis walbergii and peackcok mantis i can let you have when they hatched..troublw is i glue them on to my tub so i dont know if they wil be any good for u.

ps i want that species in your avatar..got any spare you can sale or swap?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys!! I would be grateful for any propose, but wish not to collect multiply ooths of the same species :) I already have: A. formosana, Popa spurca, Pseudovates arizonae, Oxypilus, Miomantis paykulii, Oxyothespis dumonti, Sibylla pretiosa, Hymenopus coronatus, Hestiasula bruneria, P.wahlbergi, Epihestiasula, O.planiceps, Amantis nawaii, P.chlorophorea, Pseudoharpax, P.paradoxa, Parasphendale affinis, C.elongata. I'm looking for everything else exept these I've mentioned :) Also, if you;re incubating some ooths, I would like to ask you to send a few oothecas in one pack - I wish to wait until a few ooths would hatch out than receiving one after another in different packs.

Macro junkie - this mantis is Theopompa sp. It is already dead. I bought her as adult in Hamm. It was wild cought, she made one ooth but no nimphs came out :( But I saw that tier posted here some photos of his subadult Theopompa :)

Hello!I would like to ask if anyone have dry, empty oothecas to give out? I collect them :)

I have dried oothecae of Orthodera novaezealandiae (plus some full ones)

Richard