"Edward and Bella" — A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is.

Did you like the movies?

I watched the first and second I think, I can't lie!!!

Aaaaand I totally read all the books!

Also read 50 Shades!!

What about it Tammy?

50 Shades?

I hope Rebecca doesn't come in here...

Yes it is.

Did you like the movies?

I watched the first and second I think, I can't lie!!!

Aaaaand I totally read all the books!

Also read 50 Shades!!

What about it Tammy?

50 Shades?

I hope Rebecca doesn't come in here...
I liked the movies but was expecting more with all the hype. I bet the books were better. I haven't read 50 Shades. I was planning to read them but one of my friends I had dinner with last month said the writing wasn't very good. If someone gives me the books to read, I'll definitely read them. I used to read a lot more but nowadays when I'm on a plane, waiting at the airport, etc., I'm usually working on processing images. My mantises often keep me up late at night, and by the time I go to bed, I'm too tired to read.

Ha! I agree with you on that one... Sorry, I'm not a fan of Twilight or Kristen Stewart.
I've got to say her writing style is far from the best of American literature. The plot is also pretty generic.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Twilight or Kristen Stewart.
I never had a desire to watch them. Vampires that sparkle in the sunlight are not vampires. More like Goth fairies or something. :D

uh60603,1270122550,celebrity-pictures-bela-lugosi-vampires-sparkle.jpg

Same goes for the Underworld movies. Could never understand why someone would want to make a movie about vampires that don't drink blood or hunt humans, and use guns to fight. Gee, lets take away everything that makes vampires cool and/or scary. Truly ridonculous. :rolleyes:

I mean that's almost as bad as casting little Tom Cruise as the tall, blond-haired Lestat! :blink:

No offense to anyone who likes those movies. They just didn't work for me.

Okay so I gotta shut you down here and say I read a lot of good writing I didn't say any of this ###### was great American literature.

The Twilight stuff was fun, not good writing.

The 50 shades writing is horrible.

I read it anyway...to the end...and then the second one...half way.

It's like the difference between a salad and Cheetos and sometimes I want Cheetos.

Don't get all judgy!

I'm sensitive!

Well I did come in, don't know why I did it, but I did! I don't understand any of it, which is a good thing, and I am leaving here now, and do not wanna come back, be happy I did not finish the story.....

Latest posts