Edward Papartis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boeseph

Reaction score
I had posted about wanting giant boxers around the turn of the new year. I received a message from Ed shortly after saying that he had some nymphs that he was breeding soon and that he'd get back to me. Fast forward to early July. Ed followed up and said his nymphs were now adults and ready for breeding, so he'd let me know when they had some ooths. A couple weeks later, Ed follows up that he has some ooths and I decided to wait for some nymphs to hatch. Fast forward to today, I have received 3 beautifully packaged nymphs! I only ordered 2 and he gave an extra for free! All are alive and doing well. Ed was very responsive and always followed up through the whole process. I can definitely recommend him to others!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a fresh boxer ooth from Ed about a month ago. Today it hatched....and that hatch was easily the most prolific boxer hatch I’ve ever seen!! Edward was very good about communication and the price for the ooth was more than fair! Quick shipping too! All in all 5 star experience! Will definitely recommend and definitely be back for more

Purchased 5 H. major nymphs from Ed, they were the last of the group he had available to the public and held onto them for me until they were ready to ship.  Arrived well packaged and healthy, ate right out of the box, no complaints at all.  Will certainly do business with him again, been looking for a reputable boxer breeder and Ed is definitely the guy!

Latest posts