Eggs coming out of ootheca

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so from what i read online is that i may have just kept them too hot for a little bit which cause some of them to drop as there are no visible openings on the face of the egg case itself but it looks like maybe on the side there might be some opening but im leaving them on the damp towel to see what happens to them if they will develop or not

Like completely gone no sign they were even in there but I didnt completely unravel the paper towel however I dont think they could really get into it if they were wiggling

Hmm, this is weird! Are you SURE they aren't in the paper towel?

- MantisGirl13

so again they disappeared and they are legit gone as I took out the paper towel to look for them and nothing soooooo idk what the heck is going on but whatever. hopefully the ooth hatches soon so yall can buy some nymphs lol

so again they disappeared and they are legit gone as I took out the paper towel to look for them and nothing soooooo idk what the heck is going on but whatever. hopefully the ooth hatches soon so yall can buy some nymphs lol
Wow! This is really insane! I wonder where they went?!?

- MantisGirl13