Ello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsoul132

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Charlie Blanton and I have been a lurker here but now I think it is a good time to introduce myself. I have kept mantids before as well as carnivorous plants like N.rajah and D.regia to Bird eating tarantulas. Right now I have over 33 Female and 28 male orchids mantids as well as various other species of flower mantids. As for the Orchids Iam graduating with my Bachelors Degree next spring and I have been keeping a journal about my Orchid mantids growth and to breeding a viable colony and I will be making a small slide show and presentation I will doing at my schools undergraduate research symposium in the spring. I have high hopes with these little guys and I have fallen in love with mantids more so than any other animal. Hopefully I can get my favorite mantids the Idolomantids soon enough. Thanks for reading. 

Your presentation sounds like it will be great.  Do you plan to bring any mantids in for people to view?

Also, welcome!

Hello Charlie and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

In-between your classes and caring for so many mantids your bound to have your hands full. :)

Latest posts