ethanblaze1017

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drotski

Reaction score
I had a wonderful experience with Ethan! I got two beautiful Carolina mantids (1 adult female, 1 sub adult male), communication was excellent, and he is very honest (he told me right away when he found a potential problem he didn't notice prior, and gave me the opportunity to change my mind, which I chose not to. This was after I paid.). Packaging was good, they shipped on the day I requested, and the mantids were healthy.

I would definitely make a transaction with Ethan again in the future!

Edit 3/12/16. I was new here when I wrote this, the potential problem I wrote about...was the fact the female was an obvious Chinese. That female died two days after I received it. The male he sent was good, but after recent feedback, I have decided to clarify my vague issue I had. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan is top notch.

We did a trade and I received my goods very quickly (shipped the next day). They were packed great, and he included some awesome extras. Everything is alive and well, so you can't ask for more than that. I would highly recommend him.

Edit update - Thought I would say the ooth I received hatched and I have plenty of little nymphs running around now :D Thanks again

I got 3 beautiful Pinstripes and 3 beautiful Egyptian pygmys from Ethan. They came in promptly, they are very healthy and active. He communicated very well. He was flexible about shipping options, but warned me about the risks. I can tell he really cares about the the critters he breeds. I would very happily buy from him again. I probably will when I have a few extra dollars.

Bought an adult male Tenodera sinensis from Ethan. I just received him in the mail today. Packaging is great; the mantis arrived safe.

Only minor issue is that the mantis had a tarsa and a good amount of his tibia missing on one of his rear legs. This wasn't mentioned in the ad or the PM. The missing appendages wasn't in the container he was shipped in, so it couldn't have fallen off during transit. I wish this could've been better communicated so I knew what I was going to be buying.

c03a474260.JPG

Purchased a Decimiana Bolivari and rhombodera Valida L3 from Ethan. Easy transaction, quick shipment, and everything arrived safe and alive. Thank you Ethan! Look forward to many future purchases.

I purchased an L1 Idolomantis Diabolica. Ethan sold out of his L2s and by demand offered his remaining L1s for $15 ea!!! I got one, and Ethan has been amazing. He has communicated very well, shipped when he said he would, it arrived packed very well, and most of all alive. He has been there for advice on this difficult species. I am very happy, and I will definitely do business with Ethan again!!! Freddy

Absolutely excellent!

Awesome fellow to buy from. I highly recommend. His packing is top notch and his shipping prices are good.

Ethan is the best breeder I've encountered. Great species, great specimens, excellent communication, all packaged very well at a perfectly reasonable price. Will buy from in the future and would definitely recommend.

Just gotten several well-packed jumpings spiders, few ooths and bunch of nymphs from Ethan

Seem's his overseas shipping skills improved :)
Highly recommended

Did a trade this week. Communication was excellent and package was shipped on the promised date. Bugs were packed in great manner and they all made it safely through the transit :) Will definitely do business with him again :)

Latest posts