ethanblaze1017

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently did a great trade with Ethan. First off the packaging was excellent. All the mantids arrived healthy and safe, very lively. The box was insulated to keep the heat in and he ensured the safety of the insects. Very nice guy to talk to and I hope to do future business with him! Thank you Ethan!

Not that Ethan needs anymore praise but I will anyway because he is that good. Like everyone else said, flawless communication and shipping and an all around knowledgeable guy. Got some Miomantis Binotata and a Paradoxa ooth 10/10 no question.

Got some ooths from Ethan, he was very responsive and helpful. Shipped the order the following day and they all came in excellent condition. Will definitely buy from again.

Positive experience. Ordered some bulk mantids & the packaging was excellent & the communication was absolutely wonderful! I look forward to doing more business with him again in the future!

Just did another trade with Ethan and am very pleased with the trade :) Everything came in perfect shape thanks to his superior packaging method! Will definitely do business again!

Edit : none of the oothe I received from this guy hatched, and this happened with at least 3 of my FB friends. Also, he recently got busted from trying to scam another person by using someone else's picture. You can read the details here  (you have to be the member of the group) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/123905171105391/permalink/551379615024609/?comment_id=559091230920114&notif_t=group_comment

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently did a transaction with Ethan, and it couldn't have gone better! I ordered some Jeweled Flower nymphs, and he threw in a Sphodromantis Baccettii! All arrived happy and healthy. Shipping was fast, and they were packaged very nicely. I will definitely be ordering from him again!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a discussion forum. Please reread the classifieds rules prior to posting.

Latest posts