Europe bound...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect MANY photos Andrew!

I wish you the best of luck and have a wonderful time in Europe!

I would love to go visit different countries like that..

Hello all :) In Berlin right now and for the rest of the trip (four more days)....had a great time in Belgium and the Netherlands.... (YES,the bagels and fries were AWESOME...and no we didn't go to the Red Light District (and never plan to)...after a long train ride that began early and ended late...I'm ready for some rest and another day tomorrow...) :)

Talk you all later!

Gute Nacht!

-Andrew

Very fun! Enjoy your time there! College or high school group? Do you speak any of the languages?

I had a friend who's German who went to Europe last year. They bought a supposedly authenticly made German sword... It said "Made in Italy" on the back. :D

Hey guys.. so today we went to the Berlin Zoo and Aquarium ....honestly my mantids collection surpasses theirs by far :D ....they kept a few Sphodromantis sp communally (two were threat posing each other while i was watching) and another setup was one Deroplatys dessicata and the last mantis enclosure was a bunch of P. paradoxica...and All mantises on display were adult females...so that's about as close to mantises as ill get here... ;)

Tomorrow is my last day and ill be back Tuesday...

Talk to you later,

Andrew

Well welcome home...

Welcome-home-doormat-001.jpg