European ooth update!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logan_123

Reaction score
So I waited 2 days and peeled it off of the zipper she laid it on like you guys suggested. So obviously a little would come of the ooth, will it be okay? It looks like just the very top layer came of a little and only on at the bottom of the ooth where it was on the zipper. Do you guys think it will be okay? I think it will since the it is at the bottom of the ooth where it was attached to the zipper, so the eggs won't be affected I don't think

AAB3E280-F033-4578-9AC8-7BC7CC47F2E1.jpeg

803C4FA4-B50C-40BC-951D-43E6BDF56266.jpeg

F9406B60-227F-428E-B1D3-A0767EB83E8F.jpeg

Yeah it looks good. Hopefully you’ll have some baby Europeans running around here soon. 

Yay!! I'm glad it should be okay. So you think I should like put it in a 32 oz cup and keep it outside till spring or just hatch it? @Connor and if I were to hatch it without winterizing it do I have to do anything to it?

Yeah you can just stick it on the lid of a 32 oz cup. If you don’t diapause it just keep it as is... just give the container a spray every few days

Latest posts