Euthanasia of unsold stock?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickfraser

Reaction score
Is is just me, or does anyone else find it counterproductive to the hobby to euthanize unsold mantids?

If you truly respect the hobby and are really "leaving the hobby forever", offer them to people for shipping costs.

Threats of euthanasia is not a way to drive sales.

i am very upset to read this as well

i would gladly take a few things but i dont have that kind of money

who pays $25 for a creobroter? i have maybe $20 to spend on stuff and i still am not done shopping for my mother's birthday (which is the 19th)

Ralphy before you destroy any mantids i live 2 towns away you wont even have to ship them. Ill pick them up before you kill them

I heard that he was trying to save up for some reptiles. (Switching from mantises to reptiles)

Regardless that's still bogus... A bogus death to those mantids.

If he was that concerned with the hobby and those involved he would "offer them for the shipping price..." Rather than making a thread posting a deaththreath to mantids not purchased.

heck, I'd consider buying something just to help him out even despite the altercation Ralphy and myself have had. But this really ticks me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts