ever tried eating a mantis?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuwu

Reaction score
Code:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urVZCc6bUjs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

This is a prime example of why stupid people shouldn't breed. Why anyone would even think to do that is beyond me.

If she'd eat THAT..I wonder what else she's eat? :wink:

That mantid put up a darn good fight!

Can't believe she ate it so two kids would go to church... :roll:

Looked like a nice mantid, too.

Next time she gets hungry, I'll send Splinter in with his new chainsaw claws... :twisted:

saw that already. but on a side note i saw a vid of a guy eating a whole frog...i hoped to god that it was poisonous or something to teach him a lesson.

i hate videos like that

she can eat my praying mantis anytime of tthe week if you know what i mean

Haha, I think that was the only positive point we found in that video last time ;) It is similar to one time in Im a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, where they had to eat some extataosoma for the bug eating task.

Yeah but would you really want your pet insect to be eaten?! I think I speak for many in here when I say that even if I was paid for my collection, I wouldn't sell it if I knew they'd just be torturing them or eating thrm for the sake of entertainment on a TV show! The company or person who supplied those bugs must obviously not have had as much love for them as I/ we do...

Man cant wait for someone else to do it and the mantis cuts his tounge open with its claws lol.

F1206CMH-Lion_laugh.gif

Now, I know mantises often look quite tasty, I actually quite fancy eating one myself when i'm peckish, but I wonder if she knew the mantid probably had an abdomen full of mushed up blowflies, which had probably been eating dogsh!t or some rotting corpse somewhere :) Hmmm, maybe not so tasty afterall!

sexy girl though. i wonder how much they paid her?

THere are always crazy people out there trying to do crazy things to impress other or for the money. The competitors in "Fear Factor" would would drink a big cup of "flies and grubs" shake. However, i know in some countries like the Philipines and Vietnam, grubs, pupa, or even tarantula is a delicacy and part of thier diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts