Excited

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bamboo... theres a thought. for the net cage you could try to split the bamboo right down the middle, then insert an edge of mesh between the two halves, glue gun it all and then press the other half of bamboo, sealing the mesh inbetween them. this would be a fiarly quick and easy way to make mesh panels. although the way bamboo has nobles and dents and kinks and little ridges might make it dificult to make the cage seal together tight to prevent escapees/escaped flies, though im sure youwill figure it out. good luck!
i must get a glue gun too. its a bloody hassle mixing epoxy resin every time i wanna stick something .

i need to make a nice cage for my (hopefully hatching soon) ghost ooth. i'll probably make another one of my square dowel net cages with a sliding picture frame glass front. i like the split bamboo idea, but might be a wonky for a glass panel front. i like to see my creatures, not obscured by netting

is the glue gun glue nice and strong . one thing about e resin is its very strong if the surface is rough

Latest posts