Exo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenoft

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Exo for some Idolomantis Diabolica. He was very informative and helpful with questions I had, would respond to concerns within 24 hours and was prompt with his shipment when I made a payment. I was also happy he accepted a transaction from someone new to the site. I am looking forward to doing business with him again

I had a very good trade with Exo. He is very nice and loves this hobby. We traded ootheca and he sent an extra ooth. They came very well packed and the shipping was fast for where they were coming from. Thank you Exo!!

Got an ooth shipped,arrived safely,well packed,and hatched this morning which was only about 3-4 weeks wait for it to hatch.Would buy from again in the near or far off future.Thanks Exo for smooth transaction,and healthy ooth.

I got an ooth from Exo a little while ago, and it just hatched today. The package only took 9 days to reach me from Gemany to California at the standard shipping rate. I would definitely buy from Exo again. +A

Made a nice deal with Exo and he was very nice and honest with me. I asked for registered airmail shipping and he complies. Thanks for the stuff and some hatched in

shipping and a good number lived. I am happy with dealing with him.

As always great working with Exo! Two of his ooth hatched last week and could not be happier.

I have had a couple deals with Exo... went very smoothly each time... very good communicator... is willing to help.. Just have to remember the time difference..LOL I will do more deals with him in the future..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought an Idolo from Exo. Usually see Idolo nymphs going for $20+, and that's not even including shipping. The Idolo I purchased from Exo was $23 after shipping. Amazing price that I couldn't skip out on. Just wish this user was in the US. Ships from Europe, so if you are in the US, expect at least a week for your package to arrive.

Had a minor problem, though not entirely Exo's fault. Post office had trouble reading the handwriting for the zip code, therefore, package was delayed, but the post office sorted everything out and the Idolo arrived alive and well. A solution for this would be to print out the shipping information. If that's too much paper to waste just to print out a couple lines of shipping information, could use something like a label maker. Aside from this minor problem, I wouldn't mind dealing with Exo again.

Amazing deal with Exo! Recieved an idolomantis diabolica for a great price! He also included 3 idolo nymphs. (guessing L2) Would 100% buy more from this breeder!

Did a deal with Exo and couldn't be more pleased! His communication is quick (as long as you take into consideration the time difference), friendly, and helpful; he ships straight away (though it's coming from Poland, so expect a week or longer in transit to the US) via registered mail; he has an *unbelievable* selection and rates; he packages his merchandise well enough that everything arrives safe and sound, despite the long journey; and he includes some of the best freebies you will ever receive! VERY highly recommended!

This was a good experience. Exo's a nice guy and ships when he says he will and provides a tracking number. All the mantids arrived alive which is awesome. It took 7 days for them to arrive -- not too bad considering the distance.

The one problem was that I received unsexed L1s instead of sexed L3s. He did send one L3 but it mismolted during transit. Still alive though so it may survive, we will see. I don't blame him for this, it is bound to happen once in a while with nymphs, no matter who is shipping them. Anyways, he sent two extra, which is cool! So overall I'd give this guy an 8 outta 10.

I've had several great deals with Exo. I've ordered 6 various ooths(2 of which have hatched so far) and 15 nymphs from him so far. All but two of the nymphs have survived All the way from Poland to the United states! Awesome communication, advice, and shipping. I give this guy a 9/10 and will definitely do buisness with him again.

We went for a transaction of 2 sub-adult pairs of Hierodula Menbranacea. Not sure they would do well a long trip (Poland/usa... I thought I was dealing with a German.) I asked the seller about his experience. He told me he seldom having issues for that type of transaction. So we finalized it. The result is that he sent me sub-sub adults, one of the mantis had shed during the trip, he failed.

I sent a message to inform Exo about this outcome, I got no answer back.

Fast shipping

Price of shipping is good yet the guy paid 4.25$ while you pay 15$ (Poland postage price are hard to beat)

Packaging,I've seen better. Mantises inside small containers with no holes, no much efficient padding either. Still, all the mantises survived... But with which comfort?

Description with a long trip, sending a sub-adult may have lower the chance of ending up with a Quasimodo mantis

Communication was friendly but once I reported the problem I waited almost a week and no answer despite the fact he posted a new selling topic.

General rating 5/10

Before buying to this guy, I read his feedbacks here. I guess I was not lucky

WP_20150915_001.jpg

WP_20150915_005.jpg

Feeling sorry the one you lost

Just reminding you,- its kind of a overseas shipping risk everyone's had to accept.
Some buyers notice even US customs get to be more suspicious seeing big packs coming from Europe / Asia so just to minimalize the risk of CHECKING and holding packages we prefer to use more "discomfortable" packs but at least avoid the buyer would see police officers knocking his door.

Just sent you a private message ! Been out for whole week and didnt notice your message before, sorry

Latest posts